Monday, July 20, 2009

27 Days to go!

Wow! Time is really flying now. I just returned from being gone for nearly a month. I spent two weeks in NYC and then another week in London (including 5 hours in Paris!) and now I'm home and my body time isn't quite back on schedule. Hence I'm writing this blog at 4:39am!

Last night was the bachelorette party and it was absolutely wonderful! Lauren did such an amazing job organizing it and executing it, and it was a joy to have my girlfriends there learning how to make really interesting dishes. (We went to Hipcooks for a "Healthy, Fresh and Zingy" class.)

This weekend I'm going to pick up the wedding dress from the Cynthia, the lovely dressmaker, and I am really on pins and needles to see it completed and know that it fits me. Always a stressor!

I think it's fair to say at this point that I'm actually becoming very very stressed out now about the wedding and my hope is to NOT become a bridezilla. I was joking to my girlfriends last night that if anything I'll become a Cry-zilla because I am becoming incredibly emotional about the clock ticking and hoping everything goes off without a hitch. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment