Friday, May 22, 2009

Steve is so cute it hurts!

Since Steve has been home from Japan he's had a bit more spare time on his hands to think about the wedding and all the details. I can't express how fun this has made the process for me. He's so engaged in every detail that it really does make me feel like I'm marrying the right guy. As if I had any question!

We've been pouring over the wedding ceremony script as of late and we're ironing out many important details. One big and ANNOYING detail we've discovered is that Calamigos doesn't permit any rehearsals on Fridays or Saturdays! This means we'd have to have everyone come in the middle of the day Mon-Thurs. Yeah right! So this means that we'll have our rehearsal dinner somewhere on Saturday (time/place TBD) and we'll simply have to walk through the whole thing as if we're there. Then on Sunday when we all arrive we'll do a super quick run-through around 4pm which is the EARLIEST we're allowed to arrive at Calamigos on the day. Oy!

Registry! I decided to add one more store to the registry. http://www.williams-sonoma.com/ Yes, it's a little over the top and special, but hey, I can only register for a jalapeno roaster once in my life, right? If you saw the recipie that came with it you'd get it too!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment